I Expect you to:
- Be a friend: If you see someone struggling step up - smile, say, "Hi," ask if you can help, encourage them or get help.
- Show people how you want to be treated with your own actions.
- Tell me privately or quietly if you feel something is unfair.
- Make our classroom a better place through your actions & words without causing a problem for someone else.
- I will help - If you can't solve a problem or chose not to.
- What I do will vary, it will depend on the special person and situation.
- No group punishments: I will not punish a group or the whole class because of the misdeeds of one or a small group of students.
- I will help you grow through mistakes and successes.